Monday 13 May 2013

Swear to Hell

These passing days, patiently biding my time,
The wasted nights, pleasing your troublesome mind.
Piece by piece, picking my insides apart,
Now release, the dark, shallow depths of my heart.

I swear to hell and back again, you will detest my sins,
When duty calls on my black heart, I'll crawl underneath your skin.
I'm sickened by your perfect smile, my blood, it boils in denial,
This corrupt mind will tear you apart, I swear to hell.

It pains me every day to stretch the truth and sell my soul,
I fill my glass with honesty and drink it while it's cold.
It satisfies and comforts me to say what you don't wanna hear,
No suffering, I beg you, please, just shut up and open your ears.

Swear to hell and back again, despair, I swear,
Swear to hell and back again, despair, I swear...

[Marc x]

No comments:

Post a Comment