Tuesday 14 May 2013

28

Butterflies in my stomach and it's churning, I'm on my own with the dead,
It doesn't matter if I'm failing to breathe, this is a means to an end.
My heart is pounding and it's bursting through my rib cage, I'm running out of my mind,
It makes no difference if I'm dead or alive, it's all a matter of time.

I'll run like hell, ignoring all the blood stains on my skin,
And time will tell, if I'm meant to survive or just give in.
I'll run like hell, ignoring all the teeth marks on my chest,
And time will tell if I'm one of them.

They send a shiver down my spine like a postcard, deliver warning like bills,
Though they try to mutilate me, I kill the pain with these pills.

You are the antidote, please say this isn't so,
You are the antidote.
I'm not the antidote, oh no, it isn't so,
You are the antidote.

[Marc x]

No comments:

Post a Comment