Saturday 11 May 2013

If I can be serious for this blog...

Hi, there.

For those unaware, and/or at all interested, my name is Marc Holden. I am the creator and writer of a blog site entitled 'Read This At Your Own Risk!' as well as a couple of others which are not really worth the mention. Above all, however, I am the singer and guitar player for a very little known rock band from Dundee, UK, called PanicByFlare.

I wanted to create a site where I could share my lyrics/poetry, whatever you want to call them, to more people because, while I showcase them when playing with my band, they largely go unnoticed by listeners and some verses don't even see the light of day. I could have posted them on my other blogs, but I feel they should have a place of their own away from the sarcasm and humor. I'd like for them to be taken more seriously than my other shit, if in any way possible.

Some of the material will be good, some will be okay, and the rest will likely be fucking garbage. I guess it goes without saying, I am no poet. I write what I feel with no other intent than to channel my thoughts into something creative...

... I never said I was great at it, though.

Check out my band!
Facebook: www.facebook.com/PanicByFlare
Twitter: twitter.com/panicbyflare

[Marc x]

No comments:

Post a Comment